Half Hearted Melody Half Hearted Melody

I like this , kinda enchanting... untill the vocs just cancel out. lol good stuff though, keep it up.

liljimmy2 responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you dig it.
I wanted the vocals to just kind of cut off, to give a disheartened feel, I wanted it to shock the listener, and then switch into a more complicated, but prettier ending. Lol.

EnV - Valiant EnV - Valiant

After listening to this... and then listening to what I just uploaded... I disappoint my self lmao. I have much to learn. Good job. Makes me want to learn more. I like the melody at about 1:50 . Sick stuff.

FF7 A Crippled Planet FF7 A Crippled Planet

Nobuo Uematsu is my favorite video game composer. 2004 was a sad year. I don't know why you say Interrupted by fireworks is eerie though. I mean , you ( cloud) and Aeris are on a date... in GOLDEN SAUCER!!!! Only the funnest place on the planet!!!! lmao... either way... I really did enjoy this. I'm constantly finding myself re listening to the OST on youtube. And I don't know if you have heard of them but, I think this is *OCremix* worthy. You should submit it. Great job , and good luck on upcoming projects. : D

Breathing (Dubstep) Breathing (Dubstep)

Yep. You did this right.

KSBeats responds:

Thanks ;)

Riverflow Sanctuary Riverflow Sanctuary

I like the melodies , the bass , the extra efx.... but that kick.... needs to punch more.

Neojock responds:

Yeah. I tried experimenting with synth kicks and stuff. I could always tweak it a bit. Thanks for listening!

The Way I Am (16-Bit) The Way I Am (16-Bit)

: D

Ayotom - Simple Ayotom - Simple

: D

Jetpacks and Dreams Jetpacks and Dreams

Nice

I like this ambient , easy listening type of music... If you wanted a gentle song , well you made it. And i'm already a fan, i want to play the game now too ... cept collecting BEANS TO STAY FLYING..... i want to fly forever.... this music makes me feel like i can. This is just a nice tune all togeter... or maybe its just me. Either way, good job keep your head up.

Mucky88 responds:

Haha, the farting game mechanic wasn't my idea. Actually, none of it was. I'm just the audio guy, and I haven't had my own idea for a game yet. Maybe in the future. But I'm glad you liked the song, and I appreciate the review.

Clickclock Wood - Fall Clickclock Wood - Fall

hahaha wtf?!

in weird way this is awesome. crazy man

Assassin2 responds:

RAPID RESPONSE!
Thankyou sir, check out TARDOM for he is the source of my insanity.

HW + WS - Ominous HW + WS - Ominous

god DAM< YO

yo this is a bangin beat... and that fucking bitch singin fucking MURDERS this track yo.... what is she saying though? is it russian or what?

war-spawn responds: