Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This is definetly worthy of front page.

i cant explain anything... its perfect. Cheezy beat to cheezy faces, to cheezy laughs... i fucking love this.

Final Fanasty Must Die Final Fanasty Must Die

Hilarious

This movie clip was SO F'N RANDOM!!!!!!! It was so cheesy too. ..... ..... WTF?!?!?!

Frog Machine Frog Machine

??????????????

W TEH FUCK did i just watch? And why is it *M*ature?

Numz Numz

SWEET!!!!

Dude you're on stumble upon.... you might get *random* views alot. : 0

Metal Arena 3 Metal Arena 3

Needs a quality changer.

it was lagging so fucking bad...even on the third level it was too much.... i've tried everything to have the quality go down... but no... and that ruined my experience for this game.... and judging by all the other comments... i'm not really missing anything anyways. Better luck next time. Good-bye.

Blurst Blurst

I hate games like this.... they F with my mind

i don't understand how people say this isn't challenging... do all this with the best time.... I got 5:18 on my first try. But i also got confused on some.... damn it all to hell anyway.

Half Hearted Melody Half Hearted Melody

I like this , kinda enchanting... untill the vocs just cancel out. lol good stuff though, keep it up.

liljimmy2 responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you dig it.
I wanted the vocals to just kind of cut off, to give a disheartened feel, I wanted it to shock the listener, and then switch into a more complicated, but prettier ending. Lol.

EnV - Valiant EnV - Valiant

After listening to this... and then listening to what I just uploaded... I disappoint my self lmao. I have much to learn. Good job. Makes me want to learn more. I like the melody at about 1:50 . Sick stuff.

FF7 A Crippled Planet FF7 A Crippled Planet

Nobuo Uematsu is my favorite video game composer. 2004 was a sad year. I don't know why you say Interrupted by fireworks is eerie though. I mean , you ( cloud) and Aeris are on a date... in GOLDEN SAUCER!!!! Only the funnest place on the planet!!!! lmao... either way... I really did enjoy this. I'm constantly finding myself re listening to the OST on youtube. And I don't know if you have heard of them but, I think this is *OCremix* worthy. You should submit it. Great job , and good luck on upcoming projects. : D